We take a look at 22 accomplishments and milestones from 2022
Hello, Energy Pulse readers! We are prepped and ready for an exciting new year thanks to our many accomplishments and milestones in 2022. It was a year to remember for us, and we thank our wonderful people for our success that we happily wrap up below – check it out!
1. Focused on safe operations around the world. Celebrated an HSE milestone of 10 years without incident with our Production Enhancement team in Brazil, obtained multiple OSHA VPP Star Awards for facilities in the U.S., and won three awards from the Workplace Safety and Health Council in Singapore.
2. Launched dozens of products and services, including Cognitus™, Obex™ Isolock™, NeoCem™E+, EnviraCem™, BrightStar®, FloConnect®, Hedron™ Fixed Cutter PDC bits, HalVue® for Wireline Data Visualization, and StrataStar™, to name a few.
3. Opened a first-of-its-kind operations base in Dakar, Senegal that supports multiple product service lines and hired over 150 new personnel, of which almost 50% are Senegalese nationals.
4. Brought nine new companies into HalliburtonLabs, our clean energy accelerator, chosen for their disruptive ideas, talent, and drive to deliver cleaner, affordable energy to the planet.
5. Welcomed Eric Carre as our new chief financial officer, previously head of our global business lines.
6. Halliburton employees and technologies won several prestigious awards, including two World Oil awards for Best Deepwater Technology and Best Oilfield Fluids and Chemicals; Oil and Gas Investor’s “40 under Forty” for Halliburton Labs founder, Scott Gale; Hart’s E&P Meritorious Awards for the iCruise X™ Intelligent Rotary Steerable System, and many others.
7. Opened first oilfield specialty chemical manufacturing reaction facility in Saudi Arabia.
8. Installed the industry’s first downhole electro-hydraulic wet connect in deepwater Brazil for customers Petrobras and Shell.
This achievement paves the way for us to give customers the autonomous capability to control and manage reservoirs across their wells and assets and deliver on our Future of Completions®
9. Celebrated a successful first year of our Recruiting Inclusive Student into Energy (RISE) Scholars program at Prairie View A&M University.
10. Added Ms. Tobi Young and Mr. Earl Cummings to our board of directors, who each bring a wealth of experience leading in the private and public sector, entrepreneurship, technology, and governance and further strengthen the diverse perspective of Halliburton’s Board.
11. Dedicated numerous volunteer hours worldwide for charitable causes such as tree planting events in Saudi Arabia, Columbia, and the United States; military veteran home repairs in Houston and Denver; children’s causes in Argentina; and donation drives in Africa.
12. Deployed iEnergy Stack to Petrobel, a joint venture between ENI and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
13. Reached several milestones with AkerBP including the improvement of safety in offshore in Norway through technology and innovation and implementing a first-of-its-kind digital twin for field development.
14. Achieved significant digital and social media milestones: we launched our new Energy Pulse blog and surpassed 2 million followers on LinkedIn!
15. Collaborated with Chariot, an Africa-focused transitional energy group, to identify significant production potential in offshore Morocco.
16. Progressed our strategic initiative to advance a sustainable energy future: we worked with CeraPhi to advance their geothermal energy aspirations and Energean for carbon storage in Greece.
17. Brought in an incredible class of summer interns who added value to our business and embodied our motto, “Recruit Once, Hire Twice!”
18. Provided integrated services to Energean offshore in Israel.
19. Highlighted some of our amazing employees by sharing their stories – like Mike Gray, who celebrated 45 years of service to the Company, Cecelia Shafer who discussed her journey in the energy industry, Jovan Segura who weighed in with the American Petroleum Institute, and employees from around the world on our Instagram handle.
20. Launched four new products, met with customers, suppliers and influencers at the world’s largest conference for the energy industry at ADIPEC in Abu Dhabi.
21. Participated in the Houston Pride Parade with members of the Halliburton PRIDE Employee Resource Group.
22. Broke our own fundraising record by raising $3.4 million to support charities at the Halliburton Charity Golf Tournament in Houston.
Stay up to date on the energy evolution