Foundation Giving Guidelines
The Halliburton Foundation will accept grant proposals from U.S. based non-profit organizations that serve the following areas:
- Social Services (health-related)
Requests for grants in non- U.S. locations should be made directly to the Halliburton office doing business in that part of the world.
In order to be considered for a corporate grant from Halliburton’s U.S. Foundation the organization must:
- Provide evidence of 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status as granted by the Internal Revenue Service, or of a political subdivision (schools, municipal foundations, etc.)
- Demonstrate that supporting the request will be of benefit to the company, employees, the community and customers.
- Indicate how many people will be impacted by the project.
- Summary of the how the program or project will be accomplished and the expected results.
- Provide a timeline for the project.
- Provide budget information and other sources of funding for the project.
- List of Board of Directors noting their business affiliations.
- Submit its most recent audited financial statement or form 990
Note: Strong preference is given to organizations in areas where Halliburton has a significant presence as measured by facilities, employees and customers
The Halliburton Foundation will not consider support to the following:
- Organizations that do not have 501(C)3 or equivalent status
- Religious, Fraternal or Veterans organizations
- Athletic organizations
- Trips, sporting events, tours and transportation
- Advertising, film or video projects
- Projects in locations not geographically aligned with Halliburton facilities and operations or company goals.
- Political or union organizations
Requests for contributions from the Halliburton Foundation should be sent to:
Plaza 1, 3320T
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
Houston, Texas 77032