Whether in deep water, unconventional assets, or mature fields, Halliburton provides engineered chemical solutions to overcome well performance challenges related to:
- Excessive unwanted fluid production – water or gas
- Excessive solids production— formation sand, proppant, or fines
- Near-wellbore formation damage
- Unexpected production decline
- Fluid loss control during overbalanced workover interventions
- Organics deposition—paraffins or asphaltenes
Halliburton combines diagnostic and intervention services to help optimize job performance, resulting in greater efficiency, increased reliability, and a higher return on investment.