OpenWells® Drilling Morning Report Software
Streamlining the Operations Reporting Process
Easy capture, analysis and reporting of well operations data can yield significant cost savings and enable better business decisions.
Landmark's OpenWells® software provides a comprehensive well operations reporting, data analysis and corporate data management solution to support the complete operations history for any well. Data reported from the OpenWells application can be used for analysis with Landmark’s engineering suite, The Engineer’s Desktop™ system, as well as the Engineer's Data Model™ (EDM™) database.
Capture well operations information for morning reports, corporate and regulatory reporting, performance analysis, offset well benchmarking and well planning. The software is highly configurable, enabling operators to customize the system to meet their business requirements for different regions, operating environments and operations teams.
The graphical, intuitive interface enables quick and easy data entry, analysis and reporting of critical rig information. The solution ensures you have immediate accessibility to all data necessary to make critical business decisions.
- Streamline the morning reporting process through intuitive, graphical data entry
- Enhanced visualization with integrated wellbore schematics
- Improve operations performance by leveraging “after action reviews” to conduct post-well analysis
- Analyze lessons learned to discover causes of NPT and failures and use this knowledge to reduce drilling and operations time as well as costs
- Capture and store the entire well history, from pre-spud well engineering design to well site construction and all well program execution phases
- Leverage the power of Landmark’s EDM platform for greater integration for reporting, data management and well engineering processes
- Manage regional, office and rig databases through a bi-directional push methodology based on business rules that determine data acceptance