Standard Gravel Pack Systems
Several gravel packing techniques are available and are very effective. Each of these techniques has special advantages and is designed for unique applications.
- In the 1990s, industry experts introduced the concept of increasing the pack-sand volume placed outside the casing (high-permeability fracturing).
Red Zone® FracPac™ Systems
- Halliburton's Red Zone® FracPacSM service is a complete package that includes pumping and tool system design, tool system analysis, and job execution.
Single-Trip Perf/Pack (STPP™-GH) Completion System
- The STPP™-GH single-trip perf/pack system provides cost-effective, single run completions that combine perforating and frac-packing into a single string.
Twin-Flow AIS Valve
- Fluid loss control in ultra-deepwater completions that utilize SmartWell® technology can present a challenge. To help alleviate these challenges, Halliburton engineered the Twin-Flow Annular Isolation System (AIS) valve, a hydraulically actuated fluid loss device.
Cased and Openhole Washdown Systems for Vertical or Horizontal Completions
- Halliburton offers innovative cased and openhole extended reach completion systems. Most systems rely on the field proven Versa-Trieve® packer/multi-position tool (MPT) combination to deploy the bottomhole assembly.
1062™ Horizontal Openhole Sand Control Completion System Family
- The 1062™ horizontal openhole sand control completion system family includes several system options. The primary features of the 1062 family of systems include the field proven Versa-Trieve® packer/MPT tool system to run and position screens or slotted liners in the well.