HE3®/HX4 Retrievable Bridge Plug
The HE3 and HX4 retrievable bridge plugs provide a means of isolating the upper wellbore from production or the lower wellbore from a treatment in the upper wellbore. They can be set at a predetermined depth anywhere in the tubing or casing and can be run and retrieved using conventional well intervention methods.
Features and Benefits
- Allows the tubing to be plugged without the need for a nipple profile, removing the need for such downhole restrictions.
- One-piece dual modulus packing element enhances ability to return to original shape upon release thus reducing the risk of hanging up
- Slip mechanism positioned below the packing element and protected from casing debris.
- Slip design and controlled setting action ensures the stresses exerted on the casing or tubing is evenly distributed thus preventing damage.
- May be set using conventional slickline or electric line setting tools, on coiled tubing or workstring and using the Halliburton DPU® downhole power unit.