Evo-Trieve® Packer and Straddle Systems
The Evo-Trieve® packer is used as the base conversion unit for a broad range of specialized intervention packer and straddle systems to provide cost-effective solutions for loss of tubing pressure integrity or well production issues.
The Evo-Trieve intervention packer is a retrievable large bore pack-off device for superior technical and operational performance. These high performance devices can be set at a predetermined point anywhere in the tubing or casing. Evolved from the industry-leading B Series Monobore intervention product family, the Evo-Trieve packer provides dependable mechanical slip anchoring with a bubble tight gas bi-directional pressure seal.
Features and Benefits
- ISO 14310 V0 qualified design to 5000 psi
- Maximized through bore for increased conversion functionality
- Minimized OD for small wellbore restrictions
- Segmented slips for improved durability
- No over-expansion of slips possible
- Anti-reset (after release , during retrieval )
- Simplified design benefits allows rig site redress