|Pushing the limits for extracting hydrocarbons from deeply buried high temperature reservoirs, UltraHT-230™ MWD/LWD sensors are designed to function while drilling in temperatures of up to 446°F/230°C. The UltraHT-230 sensors provide accurate directional data and steering capabilities, and provide wireline-quality reservoir data while drilling for effective, economical reservoir characterization. Delivering the same accuracy and resolution measurements as the current MWD/LWD sensors, these ultra-high temperature sensors provide access to reservoirs that previously were uneconomical.
- Tap into deep, hot reservoirs to sustain production in areas such as the North Sea
- Gain greater control over wells drilled in geothermal reservoirs
- Help to eliminate “blind drilling” in reservoirs that exceed temperature and pressure limits of current drilling technology
In shale, deepwater, geothermal and other HP/HT extremes, this rugged, reliable MWD/LWD technology from Sperry Drilling can help reduce NPT and cost, and open new reservoirs to exploitation.
UltraHT-230 MWD/LWD Sensors
- Gamma ray
- Pressure While Drilling (PWD sensor)
- Vibration (DDSr™ drillstring dynamics sensor)