Remotely Isolate Zones with High Pressures and High Loads
Halliburton's premier HF-1 packer is a single-string, retrievable, cased-hole packer with a facility for bypass of multiple electrical and/or hydraulic control lines. The HF-1 packer can be used as both the top production packer and as one of many lower packers isolating adjacent zones.
It is designed for higher loads and greater pressures than standard production packers. This durability is accomplished through a unique slip configuration and additional body lock ring.
- Cause less damage to casing using a mutli-zone full coverage slip system
- Bypass multiple electrical and/or hydraulic control lines
- Avoid damage to control line during setting
- Use as both top production packer and as a lower isolation packer
- Hydraulically-activated interlock mechanism prevents premature setting
- Control line or tubing pressure set
- No body movement during setting
- Unique full-coverage slip system
- Premium threaded connections throughout
- NBR element with anti-extrusion system
- Qualified for high tensile or compressive loads
- Tailpipe can be left in tension or compression
- Fully retrievable after installation