Accu-Pulse™ Incremental Positioning Module
Enhance Reservoir Management by Incrementally Controlling Produced or Injected Fluid Rates
Halliburton's Accu-Pulse™ incremental positioning module is a complementary control module that allows operators to control produced or injected fluid rates to the desired quantity by incrementally opening a multiple-position interval control valve (ICV).
The Accu-Pulse module works in tandem with either Halliburton's Digital Hydraulics™ or Direct Hydraulics downhole control systems, and with Halliburton WellDynamics’ HVC-ICV multiple-position downhole control valve. It can be matched with an HVC-ICV standard flow trim design (oil or gas) to optimize the system for a wide range of applications, such as gas injection or commingled production, or to an HVC-ICV customizable flow trim design to meet specific operational requirements.
The Accu-Pulse module provides effective incremental control of an ICV in a range of applications, such as:
- Internal gas lift
- Gas injection
- Commingled production
- Enhance reservoir management through control of produced or injected fluids
- Accurately estimate and allocate flow
- Avoid reservoir drawdown
- Ensure a high level of well control for internal gas lift, Waterflood and commingled flow
- Hydraulic, incremental control
- Ability to close valve from any position in one press cycle
- Provides up to 11 discrete positions with appropriate ICV