Technical workflow automation software
AssetConnect™ software provides engineers with an integrated, multi-user production engineering environment to facilitate streamlined workflow practices, sound engineering and rapid decision-making.
Landmark AssetConnect™ software simplifies the creation of multi-domain workflows with a patented, drag-and-drop interface. Now you can connect all your existing applications from all disciplines into a single workflow. The output from one automatically becomes the input for another. Only by identifying how changes impact the entire value chain can you analyze the full potential of an entire asset.
The AssetConnect Expert option introduces additional functionality by providing the workflow platform with advanced capabilities including Monte Carlo uncertainty analysis, design of experiments and numerical optimization.
The AssetConnect Enterprise software option supports scalable and seamless connection of workflows where workflows span organizational domains or extend beyond geographic locations. Thus enabling distributed execution and centralized or remote model management to ensure the consistency and automation of workflows across the enterprise.
- Enable teamwork
- Leverage engineering and computing resources
- Monitor mature fields
- Production data analysis and visualization
- Graphically build workflows
- Broad list of available model and data connectors
- Easy creation of internal or commercial application connectors
AssetConnect Expert Features
- Multidisciplinary workflow integration
- Intelligent production automation
AssetConnect Enterprise Features
- Application Control System
- Web Access
- Enable the Production Engineering Enterprise
- Model Library