Helping You Overcome Your E&P Challenges
Oil companies face increasing challenges in replacing reserves in harsher, deeper, and more remote environments, maximizing production from existing assets, improving operational safety, managing talent, and boosting return on capital.
Technical applications are proliferating. Oilfield instrumentation and advanced data acquisition methods are generating more data types and larger data volumes. Even as decision-making grows more complex, integration is lacking and collaboration constrained.
Organizational silos no longer work—nor will they be readily supported by the highly connected, innately-tech generation of new workers. E&P operating companies need ways to unify these diverse operational components into more secure, efficient, collaborative and less costly solutions that better support, accelerate and enhance the complex decision-making required of their asset teams.
Landmark Services provides solutions to improve the ability of our customers to help make safe, faster and more accurate decisions across the oilfield life cycle. We have more than 1,000 consultants worldwide and extensive experience in these areas:
- Cloud Services – Reliable and secure hosting services for low bandwidth E&P
environments, even in 3D
- Education Services – Learning options and solutions to address all aspects of the
- Intelligent Operations – Collaborative workflow automation solutions that
streamline operations and improve productivity
- Information Management – Solutions to reduce risk, improve operational
efficiency, and maximize the value of your data assets
- Technology Adoption – Proven service offerings and strategies to enable fast and
successful deployment and adoption of Landmark technology