DecisionSpace® Software Development Kit Software
To improve competitiveness, oil and gas exploration companies may choose a technology strategy composed of using multiple applications and databases from different vendors or developing their own software. But the lack of integration across these disparate technologies can add complexity and may impede companies from reaping the full benefit of their technology investments.
Landmark understands these complexities and offers an open environment for integrating various technologies and workflows. The DecisionSpace® platform enables users to integrate applications and data into the DecisionSpace Desktop unified workspace, streamlining and simplifying asset teams’ workflows.
The DecisionSpace Software Development Kit (SDK) provides tools to efficiently develop and deploy plug-ins that address unique business requirements, all within the DecisionSpace Desktop platform. This capability enables independent software vendors or E&P companies to build plug-ins for workflow integration across multiple technologies.
- Extend the industry’s most collaborative platform, the DecisionSpace Desktop application.
- Easily build and deploy plug-ins to connect existing workflows or complete workflows in new ways.
- Access data from the industry’s standard in data management – the OpenWorks® Geosciences Project Database.
- Reduce plug-in development time and risk using a set of proven APIs.
- Leverage the included example programs for: building and customizing plug-ins; manipulating OpenWorks database data; receiving notification of OpenWorks database data changes; and querying session data.
- Use Java to build plug-ins to the DecisionSpace Desktop application or connect external applications using C++ or Java.
- Plug-in support for both Red Hat® Linux® and Microsoft Windows® operating systems.