The Halliburton Cementing Skid Systems offer cementing and well-control pump performance in a modular skid arrangement that includes six modules assembled to form a complete single unit. These units can be configured with either electric- or diesel-drivers, with various horsepower arrangements that range from a standard of 1,000 brake horsepower to 3,450 brake horsepower. The modular design helps reduce the amount of time and cost required to install the unit on offshore drilling rigs. Additionally, modularity provides greater flexibility, because the unit can be adapted to meet the exact power train configuration needs of the operator.
The Halliburton Cementing Skid System are type-certified to both ABS-CDS and DNV Drill (n) for Safe Area or Zone II hazardous area classification.
At the heart of the Halliburton Cementing Skid Systems is the RCMÂ® IIIr cement mixing system. This system enables operators to obtain consistent, high-quality cement slurries by mixing the correct proportions of dry material and fluids. The RCM IIIr system is powered by an independent power pack to enable consistent mixing energy while retaining maximum brake horsepower downhole.
The Halliburton Cementing Skid Systems provide improved environmental performance with significant sound and vibration control as well as dust control at the RCM IIIr mixing system.
Halliburton Cementing Skid Units are designed for multiple
applications: shelf, deepwater and ultra deepwater.
- Type-certified DNV Drill (n) and ABS-CDS
- Diesel or electric configuration
- Two 15,000 psi pumps
- 1,000 to 3,450 brake horsepower
- Pump rates up to 27.8 barrels per minute (bpm)
- Working pressure 15,000 psi
- Mixing rate up to 14 bpm
- Mixer volume: 25 barrels
- Non-nuclear density monitoring
- Redundant mixing system capable
- Modular design allows for easy installation and scalable configuration
- Multiple cooling system configurations available
- Liquid additive system up to 8 separate chemicals
- Available batch-mixing configurations of 100, 150 and 200 barrel capacities
- 80 cubic-foot steady-flow separator (surge tank) with cyclonic dust collection
- Remote control capability,Â Â