PowerHub E&P Enterprise and Data Services
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Landmark website. You will be redirected to the new location shortly.
As a developer, are you constantly challenged by your management to integrate your data stores with your E&P application environment? Or have you integrated your existing data stores with your applications, but are finding maintenance of these integration points difficult and time consuming?
PowerHub software is infrastructure or middleware that provides two basic types of services:
- Enterprise services, such as on-the-fly cartographic conversion, wellbore calculations (TVD, TVDSS, etc.), automation of data synchronization (in combination with Advanced Data Transfer™), etc across your IT environment
- Data services, such as a data dictionary for metadata, create/read/update/delete data access capabilities, etc.
Ultimately, these services enable the access of data from data stores to software applications to enable workflows in your DecisionSpace environment and greater yet, your Digital Asset.
The advantage of using PowerHub (as a standard piece of infrastructure versus cobbling together data stores and applications), is that it:
- Provides out-of-the-box features that ease data management,
- Reduces the time it takes to build data store connections,
- Provides a consistent integration model within the business.
These features ultimately result in time, effort, and maintenance cost savings, while allowing your organization to make the best use of its data resources.
The PowerHub Software Development Kit (SDK) specifically allows customers to build the connections between their thick-client applications (via JDBC) or Web-based applications (via Web services) and PowerHub. Again, using PowerHub and the PowerHub SDK to expose data to custom or other vendor’s applications through a consistent API enables consistent integration and eases the workload.
In addition, Landmark offers a program for customers and partners around this SDK and other SDKs that includes training, solution examples, custom development services, support, etc.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Operating System (s):
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0, 64bit
Sun Solaris 10, 64bit
Software (for PowerHub Web Services):
Oracle Weblogic Standard Edition v10.3 or Apache Tomcat 6.0.18
Java JDK 188.8.131.52