GeoTap® IDS Sensor
Fluid sampling and identification on LWD
Now you can obtain fluid samples while drilling your well. Only available on wireline before, formation fluid sampling is now possible using LWD technology. The GeoTap® IDS sensor revolutionizes the industry by allowing downhole capture, identification and surface recovery of representative fluid samples on LWD. Built on the acclaimed GeoTap® formation pressure tester platform, the GeoTap IDS sensor delivers real-time reservoir characterization and helps eliminate the time and cost of wireline sampling.
GeoTap IDS Sensor In Action
GeoTap IDS Sensor Benefits
- Can reduce uncertainty in complex reservoirs
- Helps improve economic performance in high-cost deepwater environments
- Can eliminate costly wireline trips and associated rig time
- Get data within hours, not days, through reduced pump-out time
- Improve geo-correlation accuracy and geosteering capabilities
GeoTap® Formation Pressure Tester
Armada™ Sampling System
Comments? Questions? Need More Information?