Standalone Permanent Monitoring Systems
Monitor and Control Downhole Gauges and Topside Instrumentation
Halliburton's XPIO 2000® data acquisition and control system allows operators to monitor and control downhole gauges and topside instrumentation.
Acquiring data at a rate of 0.5 seconds per gauge, the XPIO 2000 system is available in a range of capacities, from 1-well/4-gauges to 4-wells/8-gauges. Downhole cable inputs are independent and fully isolated.
- Control SmartWell® downhole equipment from a central location
- Interface with external systems, including third-party computers and distributed control systems
- Interface with ROC™ gauges
- Five channels of 4-20ma analog inputs (12 bit)
- Four channels of 4-20ma analog outputs (16 bit)
- 2MB of Flash memory, with an option for 4MB
- Modbus RTU protocol support via RS-485 or RS-232 port, or via TCP/IP port
- Modem communications support via the RS-232 port
- Two relay contacts
- Communications programs that allow full configuration of the unit