Surface-Controlled Reservoir Analysis and Management System (SCRAMS®)
Remotely Control the Wellbore and Obtain Real-Time Pressure/Temperature Data from Each Zone
Halliburton's Surface Controlled Reservoir Analysis and Management System (SCRAMS®) is a fully-integrated control and data acquisition system that allows operators to remotely control the wellbore and obtain real-time pressure/temperature data for each reservoir interval. The data feedback and accurate flow control capability allow the operator to optimize reservoir performance and enhance reservoir management.
The SCRAMS system is ideal for onshore, platform, and subsea applications.
- Optimize reservoir performance by controlling multiple reservoirs without intervention
- Enhance reservoir management through real-time data acquisition
- Remotely control the wellbore
- Obtain real-time pressure/temperature data for each reservoir interval
- Steer around faults for continued functionality, using full redundancy capability
- Fully control multiple intervals from only one of the two electro-hyrdaulic flatpacks through multi-drop functionality
- Can be used to control Halliburton's infinitely variable hydraulic flow control valves
- Can be used for land, sea or subsea applications
- Interface capabilities with multiple subsea control vendors
- Infinitely variable control valve positioning
- Flow estimation derived from fundamental metrology