MCC Interval Control Valve (MCC-ICV)
Apply SmartWell® Technology in Moderate or Marginal Assets
Halliburton WellDynamics® MCC interval control valves (MCC-ICV) are multi-position valves that provide incremental flow control over individual reservoir zones, allowing optimization of reservoir architecture downhole and maximizing recovery.
MC-ICVs offer a cost-effective solution that lets operators enjoy the benefits of SmartWell technology while working with moderate or marginal assets. They are available in a range of sizes and thread configurations, and can be coupled with either an automatic or manual control system to accommodate specific operational requirements.
- Remotely control reservoir intervals without well intervention – cost-effectively
- Apply SmartWell® capabilities in moderate or marginal assets
- Simple cost-effective design
- Bonded/nitrile/HNBR/Viton seals
- Multi-position functionality with tungsten carbide flow trim
- Manual override