Halad®-200L Fluid Loss Additive
Developed as an alternative for Halad®-100A additive
Halad-200L additive can help control fluid loss in a wide variety of conditions. This additive viscosifies the slurry but does not retard the cement set. It can be used for bottomhole circulating temperatures(BHCTs) as low as 100°F (37.8°C) and higher than 400°F(204.4°C). It is salt-tolerant up to saturation.
Halad-200L additive can provide the following benefits:
- A 7.5% active aqueous liquid.
- Controls fluid loss In Class G and Class H cement, in the temperature range from 100°F (37.8°C) to at least 400°F (204.4°C), with moderate slurry rheology and no retardation effect. Slightly retards at temperatures lower than 100°F (37.8°C).
- Compatible with most Halliburton additives.
- Salt-tolerant; helps control fluid loss in seawater up to salt-saturated slurries.
- At 100° and 239°F (37.8° and 115°C), zero gel time is relatively long.
Halad-200L Fluid Loss Additive—Product Specifications
|101315802 (1 qt.)
|101315803 (5 gal)
|101315804 (55 gal)