Halliburton’s braided line fishing services has proven to provide efficient, cost-effective methods for recovering various types of downhole assemblies. Compared to tubular fishing methods, braided line offers much greater sensitivity and control, especially when fishing lightweight assemblies in the wellbore. Using the different combinations of braided line and tool string combinations, we can also provide maximum upward jar forces to provide a solution for almost all your heavy-duty fishing needs.
- Highly trained, competent personnel
- In-house engineering support
- Custom-designed fishing tools
- Mobilization flexibility
- Minimizing environmental impact
- While working on a live well