DeepSuite™ Wireline Tool Technology
Unmatched Deepwater Wireline and Perforating Capabilities
Deepwater wells are reaching farther and into higher-temperature and higher-pressure environments than ever before. The high financial, human and technical risks of deepwater exploration and production require the best equipment possible.
Halliburton has absolutely everything needed to help safely and successfully perform jobs in any deepwater environment. Our innovative solutions feature new capabilities that redefine what is possible in ultra-deepwater plays and enable new levels of risk mitigation for operators. These solutions meet the extreme demands of the next generation of deepwater wells exceeding 40,000 feet. Our full complement of wireline and perforating technologies withstands pressures up to 35,000 psi and temperatures up to 500°F.
This product range includes:
- The industry’s highest-capacity cable technology
- The industry’s highest-capacity unit and drum
- The industry’s highest-capacity capstan
- Our one-of-a kind hydraulic jar with built-in hydraulic delay
- A cutting-edge free-point tool offering safety, ease and speed
- Innovative combo units capable of running both slickline and wireline
What makes these capabilities interesting is not just that they are the best in the industry. It’s that they can perform extreme operations safely and routinely.
If you haven’t looked at Halliburton Wireline and Perforating Services lately, perhaps it’s time.