Conveyance Independent - Will Run Off Most Wireline Units
When stuck pipe stalls operations, Halliburton Wireline and Perforating Services can reduce downtime.With fast, single-trip operation, our electromechanical tool provides precise free point location without the need for multiple time-consuming stop and set measurements of traditional free point tools. The tool provides an accurate free pipe indication on the first run. Only two log passes needed - no stopping required.
Available When and Where Needed
The Halliburton Free Point Tool can operate in most downhole environments. The tool can also be deployed from almost any electric line unit, and it is safe to transport by helicopter for urgent pipe recovery situations.
- Safe and simple offshore transport
- Conveyance ﬂexibility provides cost savings
- Easy wellsite assembly saves expensive rig time
- Patented superior technology
- Compatible with most electric line units
- Simple, accurate and quick solution to locate stuck pipe
- Produces continuous realtime log
- Log can be viewed in realtime and/or shared via email
- Eight sensors ensure reliable log results
- Single trip operation
- Minimal stretch and torque of pipe
- Operates reliably in high-angle and horizontal wells and in high-strength alloys, coated or concentric pipe