High Resolution Data for Better Reservoir Characterization
Providing precise velocity information as well as true Seismic Wavelet well tie with Phase, Frequency, and Time/Depth, a Zero-Offset VSP can help identify a reservoir target "ahead of the bit," or confirm that the target has been drilled.
Even in deviated wellbores and complex structures, the higher frequency of our Zero-Offset VSP produces greater vertical resolution than surface seismic for a much higher-resolution "subsurface image" of the near well corridor stack.
- Provides greater vertical and lateral spatial resolution than surface seismic
- Improves velocity analysis for surface seismic processing with an accurate velocity model
- 3-Component geophones capture all wave modes providing Shear and Compressional images
- Provides rock properties / pore pressure indicators
- Q Estimation,AVO Calibration and Anisotropy parameters to enhance Surface Seismic resolution
- Provides high resolution images and attributes beneath and away from the well for inter-well reservoir imaging
- High Resolution Imaging for reservoir boundaries, salt flank imaging, and fault identification in complex areas
- Provides best geometry to fully image near wellbore formations, and correlates to
3-D surface seismic