Link Surface Control Systems and Downhole Equipment
Halliburton's flatpack is the physical link between surface control systems and downhole equipment in Halliburton's SmartWell intelligent completions. Consisting of hydraulic and/or electronic control lines, the flatpack is available in a variety of different configurations to suit the application and well environment. The specification and materials are selected based on the well temperature/pressure and wellbore fluids.
- Increased protection and loading capability of control lines due to encapsulation and bumper lines
- All control lines are tested and certified to include UTS, proof stress, elongation, NDT and hydraulic pressure tests
- Single or multiple configurations are available to facilitate completion installation and retrieval
- Hydraulic control lines and I-wire are available
- A range of materials is available to suit the specific downhole environment