DataSphere® Array System
The DataSphere® Array system is a reliable, permanent, multi-point reservoir monitoring system that provides distributed pressure and temperature sensing in single-zone and multi-zone land and subsea applications. The customizable system uses field-proven resonating quartz crystal sensors to provide accurate, high-resolution monitoring. Because it requires no cable terminations, it eliminates the risk associated with multiple terminations and reduces installation time and thus rig time.
Increase the number of sensing points in the well
Using the array system to deploy multiple discrete sensors across challenging wellbore regions yields data from a larger interval, thereby enabling operators to optimize production and reduce costs.
The DataSphere array system is applicable in deep water, ultra-deep water, mature fields, and unconventional assets to monitor production, injection and the reservoir, as well as to optimize completion and artificial lift.
- Operates in environments up to 10,000 psi and 150°C
- Tool-head voltage and gauge current measurement for diagnostics
- Multi-drop capability on single-core tubing-encased conductor
- Can be deployed as a stand-alone system
- AWES qualified
- Helps provide accurate, high-resolution monitoring with low drift
- Can help validate or disproves reservoir models
- Helps reduce rig time with faster installation
- Eliminates the need for gauge mandrels in annular sensing