Remotely Control and Manage Even the Most Complex Reservoirs
Halliburton's Digital Hydraulics™ downhole control system is an all-hydraulic, multi-drop intelligent completion system that provides simple and reliable zonal control for even the most complex reservoirs. Digital Hydraulics™ allows up to six flow control devices to be controlled from only three hydraulic control lines, making a large number of tubing hanger penetrations unnecessary and reducing the complexity of, and risk to, operations and logistics.
The Digital Hydraulics™ downhole control system can control any flow control tool in the field-proven Halliburton's inventory.
- Reduce control line costs
- Reduce rig time through greater facilitation of completion installation and retrieval
- Achieve high activation forces for flow control devices in both directions
- Three control lines for up to six downhole devices
- All-hydraulic system
- Can be deployed with non-integrated systems and fiber optics
- Supports “fail-as-is” device types
- Independent of tubing or annulus pressure
- Valve sequence is not pressure-dependent
- No setting depth limitations