Multiline Spooling Services
Halliburton Multiline Spooling Services provides the physical link,both hydraulic and electrical, between surface control systems and downhole completion equipment during completion deployment.
This service consists of a variety of spooling units, sheave assemblies, clamping kits, hydraulic pressure units, and both electrical and hydraulic data acquisition units as well as the skilled personnel required to operate this equipment.
- Hydraulic slip rings on the spooling units handle up to six control lines to maintain full functionality of downhole tools while running in hole
- Electrical slip rings on the spooling units allow uninterrupted real-time data streaming while running in hole
- Data Acquisition units rated to 30,000 psi provide real-time digital pressure and temperature readouts
- Heavy and light duty spooling units meet rig space requirements and meet all Gulf of Mexico (GoM) lifting requirements
- Fully functioning downhole tools offline eliminates costly rig downtime
- Slip ring design eliminates the need for a technician to get inside of the spooling unit
- Sheave assemblies are rated to withstand the breaking strength of multiple combinations of control line