The Halliburton lubricator valve is a hydraulically operated fail ‘as-is’ ball valve designed to assist in well operations where well pressure isolation is required. The valve is also designed to accommodate pressure testing from above.
These features allow the valve to be used as a well intervention or lubricator valve providing the operator the ability to isolate the well and introduce an intervention string from above such as slickline or coiled tubing. Subsequent pressure testing from above is then accommodated by the valve to help ensure full pressure integrity of the surface assembly before re-opening to the well.
- 15,000 psi working pressure
- 15,000 psi working pressure control system
- 2,000,000 lb tensile capacity (@ 0 psi)
- 0-250°F (121°C) working temperature
- Full dual barrier well isolation
- Halliburton high integrity tool joints
- Slender 15.25 in. OD
- 6.375 in. full bore
- Low pressure pump through capability from above
- Designed, approved and certified to API 6A and 14A by Bureau Veritas