For Improved Temporary Fluid Loss Control
Halliburton's K-Max-Plus™ service provides a marked improvement over the already outstanding K-Max service you have come to rely upon for temporary control of fluid loss in your wells.
As a modification of K-Max technology, K-Max-Plus retains these key features:
- The unique chemistry that features completely reversible crosslinking.
- Rapid gel fluid removal by diffusion breaker mechanism.
- Complete freedom from the micro-fisheyes that are sometimes associated with HEC polymers and biopolymers.
- Its completely solids free system.
- A wide range of pill densities up to 13.8 lb/gal.
- A broad and diverse range of applications.