UniStim™ Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid System
Salt Tolerant, CO2 Compatible, and Cold Temperature Capable Fluid System Minimizes Clay Swelling and Fines Migration to Enhance Frac Treatment
Innovative UniStim™ high performance hydraulic fracturing fluid system features characteristics that enhance fracturing treatments while enabling operators to use 100% produced or flowback water. Formulated using conventional fracturing fluid components enhanced with patent pending chemistry, UniStim hydraulic fracturing fluid system is a crosslinked gelled water system that is tolerant of salt concentrations in excess of 300,000 mg/L total dissolved solids, including contaminates consistent with heavy produced water brines. Compared to conventional fracturing fluid systems, UniStim hydraulic fracturing fluid system allows significantly greater reuse of minimally treated oilfield produced and flowback water.
The new UniStim service provides these important benefits to help make fracturing treatments more effective:
- Good viscosity development;
- Low residue FDP-S1096-13 gel;
- Easy to run and QC;
- Crosslinked gel properties remain unchanged with CO2;
- Excellent proppant transport properties;
- New low temperature crosslinker for cold waters;
- Industry’s best breaker system; and
- Salt tolerant for formation compatibility.