PermStimSM Fracturing Service
Halliburton PermStim™ fracturing fluid provides a cleaner, more robust system than typical guar-based fluid systems. PermStim fluid is a derivatized natural polymer that contains no insoluble residue, enabling improved well cleanup and better sustained productivity.
Benefits of PermStim fluid include:
- Clean fluid system provides high regained proppant pack permeability
- Contains none of the residue typical of guar-based fluid systems
- Instant and delayed crosslinking systems available
- Provides excellent proppant transport
- Applicable across a wide temperature ranges, from a low of 100°F (38°C) to providing a 30 minute pumping time at 275°F (135°C)
- Well cleanup is improved resulting in greater effective frac length
- Sustained productivity is enhanced
- Higher regained permeability helps maximize fracture treatment cost effectiveness
- Salt tolerant – up to 7% KCl or NaCl
Customers are talking about how Halliburton's new, residue-free fluid system is enabling better fracturing results than guar-based fluid systems.