AccessFrac® Stimulation Service
AccessFrac® stimulation service is Halliburton’s process to optimize proppant distribution for improved long-term production performance. AccessFrac service combines diverting technology and conductivity enhancement material to maximize reservoir contact area and reduce the time cost of multi-zone fracturing.
The advantages of AccessFrac service include the following:
- Maximizes reservoir contact area for potentially improved long-term production.
- Optimizes multi-zone limited-entry fracturing treatments such as the perf-and-plug and RapidFrac® techniques.
- Enables placing highly conductive proppant packs in complex fracture networks.
- Enhanced proppant distribution can result in using less proppant per stage.
- Diverter material is self-degrading and environmentally benign.