Halliburton's Carbonate 20/20 Acid Systems provide the very best in expert personnel, analytical/diagnostic tools, products, and processes that place the right fluid across the carbonate formation to leave the formation conductive farther from the wellbore, for a longer productive well life.
Combined with design and placement, these acid systems are proven effective in even the most complex of fracture and matrix acidizing treatments:
- Carbonate Completion Acid - an unique acid blend that is effective even on the most difficult oils of the world (sludging, asphaltenic oils)
- Carbonate Emulsion Acid - an emusified acid system with superior wormholing characteristics
- Carbonate Stimulation Acid - a viscous acid system for improved fluid-loss control and deep penetration
- Fines Recovery Acid - an energized foamed acid system for easy flowback and superior fines removal
- Hot Rock Acid - high temperature, low-corrosion acid system with enhanced fluid-loss control properties
- Zonal Coverage Acid - for optimum acid distribution in long pay intervals.