Expand geological and petrophysical knowledge
Knowing the details of your reservoir’s rock and minerals is key for accurate well placement. The LithoFact® cuttings analysis service from Halliburton Sperry Drilling can help you enhance your reservoir understanding by evaluating the information from the elemental, mineralogical and organic carbon data in the drill cuttings at surface. This complete evaluation of the formation allows you to make better field development decisions, optimize fracture placement, and maximize reservoir contact.
Enhance reservoir understanding:
- Optimize hydraulic fracture placement in unconventional plays
- Know your rock and fluid properties by applying our latest technologies – x-ray diffraction, x-ray fluorescence, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) analysis and pyrolysis
- Optimize frac placement by knowing where to frac with FracInsight® analysis
- Receive geochemical analysis of your reservoir by our trained and experienced mud logging specialists
Drill to produce:
By combining our LithoFact service with FracInsight analysis, we can help you determine where to frac and increase barrels produced, maximizing the value of your unconventionals assets.
- Stay in the reservoir target to maximize contact by quantitatively determining formational changes and trace mineral variations