Pro - Maximize Productivity
The PRO solutions focus on increasing reservoir productivity and reducing overall cost of BOE. The GeoBalance® optimized pressure drilling, Field Wellbore Trajectory Design, Geosteering and Reservoir Geomechanics all help solve reservoir challenges, increase efficiency and maximize production.
The GeoBalance solutions deliver the various options offered by optimized pressure drilling solutions. Whether controlling the annular pressure above pore pressure with managed pressure drilling or below the pore pressure with underbalanced drilling, the closed-loop drilling systems of the GeoBalance solutions address a host of drilling and reservoir challenges and offer numerous ways to increase productivity.
- Managed Pressure Drilling: Front End Engineering and Design to plan the managed pressure drilling schedule. Real-time support and reporting of the MPD service delivery.
- Underbalanced Drilling: Front End Engineering and Design to plan the underbalanced drilling schedule, Real-time support and reporting of the UBD service delivery.
Field Wellbore Trajectory Design
Wellbore trajectory design solutions maximize the field drainage with the fewest number of wells and decreases the cost per barrel of the development. This can be achieved by drilling from established surface locations or by locating drilling centers in the optimum surface position. Plans are also designed to avoid surface hazards, habitation or natural obstacles while still achieving the same drainage.
- Fixed Surface and Reservoir Targets: This solution delivers ready-to-drill trajectory designs for the field plan based on client provided data, including anti-collision analysis and a technical and mechanical analysis of the drillstring and hole cleaning. This package is delivered by Consulting and Project Management.
- Fixed Reservoir Targets, Optimized Surface Location: In addition to the Fixed Surface Reservoir Targets package, this package includes a report on the optimized surface locations based on cost, lease boundaries and hazard avoidance.
An analysis of the production enhancement opportunities that builds on modeling of pore fluid pressures and stress tensors. This includes construction of the 3D geomechanical Earth model and optimization of well direction for completion. This package is delivered by Consulting and Project Management.
Using innovative Halliburton techniques the Geosteering solutions offer both standard and complex geology geosteering techniques to help ensure accurate wellbore positioning to maximize reservoir contact and productivity.
- Standard Geosteering: This service provides geosteering analysis of offset wells to support development of a geological model from provided or expected geological environment. Real-time update and reporting of the geosteering model with updates to mitigate unplanned events and final reporting of the results with recommendations for future geosteering operations.
- Complex Geology Geosteering: This service is targeted to complex geological environments where more complex tools and data analysis is required. geosteering analysis of offset wells to support development of a geological model from provided or expected geological environment. Real-time update with full ADR modeling, distance to bed boundary analysis and enhanced dip picking with Borehole Image Studio and reporting of the geosteering model with updates to mitigate unplanned events. Final reporting of the results with recommendations for future geosteering operations.