ACTIVATE® Refracturing Service
REVITALIZE YOUR FIELD WITH CONFIDENCE.
ACTIVATE® Refracturing Service is a collaborative workflow that leverages subsurface insight expertise and breakthrough diversion technology to help operators recover bypassed reserves from unconventional reservoirs predictively and repeatedly at one-third the cost of a new drill.
The ACTIVATE Service involves four steps:
- SCREEN the best candidate wells based on reservoir and completion quality
- DESIGN the optimal refrac treatment to connect existing fractures and place new perforations with patent-pending Pressure Sink Mitigation and FracInsight® Analysis
- EXECUTE the refrac treatment for full lateral coverage with AccessFrac® Stimulation Service
- DIAGNOSE refrac efficacy and optimize refrac design for future pads with Integrated Sensor Diagnostics and SPECTRUMSM Diagnostic Services
Predictable refrac wells can enable operators to build a balanced portfolio of new wells, infills and refracs by increasing bookable reserves and reducing the cost per BOE break-even point of their specific acreage.
In basins where we've delivered the ACTIVATE Service, operators have seen up to:
- 80% EUR increase per well
- 25% increase in oil recovery factor with balanced portfolio
- 66% reduced cost per BOE compared to new drills
Learn how Halliburton can help you confidently recover bypassed reserves and maximize the profitability of your unconventional asset at the lowest cost per BOE.