Cutting-edge technology. High-science applications.
Our latest-generation acoustic tools use state-of-the-art technology to characterize seismic properties, geomechanics, and completion needs in a wide range of reservoirs. Our portfolio of services is capable of operating up to 500°F (260°C) or 30,000 psi. We have the technology and the petrotechnical expertise to ensure you get the most out of your next evaluation.
- Determining porosity, lithology, and pore pressure
- Seismic time-to-depth correlation
- Understanding rock mechanical properties
- Evaluating fractures and permeability
- Evaluating cement bond
- Radial profiling
- Altered zone detection
- Acoustic imaging
- Stoneley analysis of fractures
- Transverse anisotropy for seismic analysis