The Halliburton Enhanced QuikRig® next-generation coiled-tubing system is designed with the well-control package preassembled on a mast, improving operational efficiency, reducing rig-up time, and creating a safer rigsite environment.
The system includes a new larger-capacity reel trailer, higher-capacity injector rated up to 125,000 lb, and an auxiliary mast unit with well-control equipment and power pack, with a new dedicated 60T/80T/125T boom truck crane.
The Enhanced QuikRig Coiled Tubing System is suitable for most conventional coiled-tubing applications in both new and mature fields. However, due to its large-capacity well-control stack (up to 5 1/8-inch 15K) and its ability to contain a full milling bottomhole assembly (BHA) in its riser stack, the new Enhanced QuikRig® Unit is especially suited for frac-plug mill-outs in unconventional plays.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-assembled well-control stack significantly reduces rig-up time
- Mast trolley system reduces the possibility of dropped objects
- Versatile reel trailer can handle all standard V95 QuikRig trailer reels
- Versatile reel trailer can accommodate both V95K and new 125K injectors on tilt trailer
- Can adapt to accommodate a variety of well-control package sizes with varying riser-stack lengths
- Real-time capability reel trailer fully supports the new CoilComm™ fiber-optic service