Pinnacle’s FracNet℠ Service uses award winning microdeformation fracture mapping technologies to directly measure and characterize hydraulic fracture fluid placement in the reservoir. FracNet Service provides operators with valuable insight to increase production from unconventional reservoirs including:
- Fracture complexity diagnostics
- Identification of non-productive (horizontal) fractures
- Invaluable information to calibrate fracture and reservoir models to optimize fracture design, completion design and well spacing design
- Verification of actual extent of hydraulic fracture deformation near geologic features such as faults and tectonic zones
FracNetSM Service is provided in three deliverable tiers:
FracNet Direct service provides fracture detection, orientation, and complexity.
||FracNet SRC (Stimulated Reservoir Characterization) service provides insight into the spatial distribution of complex fracture components.
FracNet HDI (Hydraulic Deformation Index) service provides an understanding of the overall deformed reservoir area due to the hydraulic fracture.
FracNet Service has been employed by producers worldwide to help:
- Identify and characterize complex hydraulic fracture behavior for fracture and reservoir model refinement
- Improve upon microseismic-defined stimulated reservoir areas
- Improve well placement and enhanced recovery designs
- Map in-situ stress state for borehole stability and optimal horizontal well trajectories
- Identify hydraulic fracture reorientation
- Identify horizontal fracturing