SeaWave® Offshore Water Treatment Service
The SeaWave® service provides a compact, scalable, and modular solution to treat flowback and produced water for overboard discharge efficiently and reliably within regulatory specifications. The SeaWave service utilizes multiple technologies to break emulsions and separate solids, typically achieving up to 99% reduction in contaminants such as oil and grease, total suspended solids (TSS), iron, heavy metals, and bacteria.
Water containing solids and hydrocarbons pass through electrocoagulation (EC) cells and then through the flotation and filtration process, effectively and consistently producing discharge-quality water for most offshore applications.
The SeaWave service's customizable equipment configurations allow for solutions that fit space and weight restrictions while maintaining reliable throughput capacity with redundant components.
- Up to 99% reduction in oil and grease, TSS, iron, heavy metals, and bacteria
- Inline monitoring of flow rate, oil in water content, turbidity, conductivity, and pH
- Tolerant of varied influent water quality
- Consistent water quality output
- Customizable and redundant components
- Complementary to existing treatment train
- Enables optimization of chemical program
- Minimal waste stream