Multi-Chem offers emulsion breakers for both water-in-oil (regular) and oil-in-water (reverse) emulsions, helping you improve oil-water separations while increasing your oil and gas production rates.
- Well-defined oil and water interface greatly improves vessel efficiency;
- Better process control and throughput;
- Less “slop oil” reprocessing and disposal;
- Smaller or fewer separation units;
- Assist in cold separation, reducing fuel consumption;
- Reduces high viscosity of emulsions caused by interfacial stiffness; and
- Used downhole, reduces pressure and wear on pumps while increasing production rates.