Roller Cone Drill Bits
With a focus on “the science behind the bit,” Halliburton continues to break new ground with a suite of high performance roller cone bits supported by a dramatically improved bit platform that increases bearing reliability to deliver even greater performance benefits.
In pursuit of innovation in those key technologies proven to expand the application range of roller cone bits, Halliburton Drill Bits and Services’ has advanced every aspect of roller cone design, from body design to bearing seal.
- Energy Balanced® Bit design platform optimizes rock removal for the application
- Increased Bearing Size significantly increases bit load carrying capacity
- Engineered Hydraulics optimizes arm geometry to create directed flow channels
- Innovative MPC pressure compensation system increases bearing-seal system reliability
- Improved Bearing Lubricants extend bearing system life
- Redesigned Seals better withstand heat, contamination, wear
- Optimum Protection Options include patented hardfacing and diamond enhanced compacts
Through our process of Design at the Customer Interface (DatCISM) process, Halliburton engineers the right combination of these advanced features in a process of “model, measure, optimize” to create customer-specific bit solutions.