Inflow Tech® Test Packer
Compression set negative test packer
The CleanWell® Inflow Tech® test packer is designed to perform isolated negative or positive inflow tests on downhole liner tops. The tool has top and bottom connections and can be run in conjunction with other wellbore cleaning tools promoting “single-trip” displacement runs.
The Inflow Tech test packer is equipped to promote quick trip speeds with generous bypass area under the packer element. Rather than loading the liner top during the inflow test, the slip system eliminates the potential for liner-top damage due to excessive compressional forces and helps manage critical spaceout issues. These proven components can be used during drilling operations, or more traditionally, during the displacement process.
Features and Benefits
- Simple slack-off and pick-up setting
- Rotational speeds allow up to 80 RPM when tool not in use
- Compression-set slip design
- No liner-top loading
- Generous bypass area under packer element
- Increased trip speeds
- Capable of drilling and milling operations
- Redundant packer elements
- Top seal isolation