DuraSleeve® Sliding Side-Door® Circulation and Production Sleeve
The DuraSleeve® Sliding Side-Door® circulation and production sleeve is a full opening device that can be operated using standard slickline methods. It incorporates an internal sleeve that when open enables communication between the tubing and tubing/casing annulus. A nipple profile in the top sub and a polished bore in the bottom sub are standard features and allow accessory tools such as a Side-Door choke or separation tool to be set across the DuraSleeve device.
The DuraSleeve device incorporates Halliburton DURATEF™ engineered composite material (ECM) seals completely eliminating any elastomers from the tool. These seals provide a more easily shifted sleeve while providing reliable service for the life of the well.
- Otis® X®, R®, RPT® profiles
- All seals are non-elastomer
- Collet provides positive sleeve location in the closed, equalizing, and open position
- Open up and open down versions available
- Equalizing ports in the inner sleeve allow opening under high differential pressures
- Reliable operation over the life of the well
- Multiple devices can be run in a single tubing string
- Several sleeves can be shifted in a single slickline trip
- Individual sleeves can be opened or closed selectively