For more than 75 years, Halliburton’s production packers have met the needs of the oil and gas industry with innovation, performance, and value. Whether it is a standard packer from our extensive product line or a unique specialized design for a hostile environment, Halliburton is the preferred supplier of production packers.
Halliburton has a packer for every type of completion:
- Permanent packers rated up to 20,000 psi (138 MPa) at 450°F (232°C)
- Retrievable packers suitable for 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa) at 400°F (204°C)
- Openhole packers rated up to 10,000 psi at 325°F
- Dual packers for stacked or injection wells
- Thermal packers for steam service; as well as packers for multilateral wells, horizontal wells, deepwater completions, SmartWell® completion systems, and sand control
Halliburton packers are manufactured to a quality program standard that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, and all threads are gauged and inspected according to API or proprietary standards.