Evo-Trieve® Bridge Plug
The Evo-Trieve® retrievable bridge plug is a high-performance retrievable monobore plugging device that does not require a predetermined setting restriction for locating or sealing within the production completion. Evolved from the industry-leading HE3®, TR0 / TR1 and Monolock® retrievable bridge plugs, the Evo-Trieve bridge plug blends past experience with future industry requirements.
The Evo-Trieve bridge plug can be deployed using conventional slickline with the DPU® downhole power unit and can be retrieved with industry-standard GS pulling tools.
Features and Benefits
- ISO 14310 V0-qualified design to 7500 psi and up to 325°F
- Minimized OD for small wellbore restrictions
- Maximized equalizing area for cross-flow situations
- Simplified design benefits
- Superior reliability
- Field redressable
- Improved body lock ring design
- Positive engagement
- Debris tolerant
- Segmented slips for improved durability
- Anti-reset (after release, during retrieval)
- No over-expansion of slips possible