BB Wireline-Retrievable Packer
The BB0 packer is a large bore pack-off device that can be set at a predetermined point anywhere in the tubing or casing. Designed for a wide range of applications, the BB packer is primarily used as an anchoring device for the suspension of various well intervention tools, such as water injection valves, downhole gauges and safety valves.
Features and Benefits
- One-piece dual modulus packing element enhances ability to return to original shape upon release thus reducing the risk of hanging up
- Compact design allows deployment in restricted work areas where limited height is available above the well and access is difficult
- Slip mechanism positioned below the packing element and protected from casing debris
- Slip design and controlled setting action ensures the stresses exerted on the casing or tubing is evenly distributed thus preventing damage
- May be run and retrieved on slickline, electric line, coiled tubing or workstring