Similar to EquiFlow® Sliding Side-Door® inflow control device (ICD), sometimes more well control is needed or desired with traditional standalone screen (SAS) completions. The PetroGuard® Sliding Side-Door® screen provides the operator with enhanced SAS control by providing the option to completely shut off fluid flow through any and all of the screens in a completion.
The PetroGuard Sliding Side-Door screen can be run in either open or closed hole and cycled multiple times with over three decades of reliability behind Halliburton’s Sliding Side-Door technology.
This added functionality creates a number of additional options for completing a SAS well.
- Full injection shutoff to control thief zones and matrix breakout events
- Full production shutoff to eliminate water and gas breakthrough
- Full fluid loss control
- Ability to circulate fluids around screens
- Ability to shut off cut or damaged sand screen
- Ability to pinpoint stimulation