Multizone Sand Control Systems
Multizone sand control completion systems are proven to save valuable rig time. Halliburton has a long, successful history with single-trip multizone sand control systems.
- Save days of rig-time over stacked sand control systems
- Capture short, low reserve intervals that would normally be bypassed
- Reduce risk by helping to eliminate running and retrieving packer plugs
We offer a portfolio based on over 20 years of experience:
- Advance-MZ™ System is a hybrid system introduced in 2015; providing FracPac system capability along with zonal isolation and fluid loss protection built in.
- ESTMZ™ (Enhanced Single-Trip Multizone) System was introduced in 2007; providing the highest pump rate capability from land wells to ultra-deepwater.
- STMZ™ (Single-Trip Multizone) System was introduced in 1993; providing basic gravel pack and limited FracPac™ system capability.